Olav Zipser has been multiple times Producer as well as Performer and Camera Flyer for Movie and Home Entertainment Productions.
In the first years of the development of FreeFly, Olav and the FreeFly Circus set a new level and astonished the whole Skydive Community when their first professional and world wide distributed own Movie Production "The FreeFly Clown Chronicle I" appeared on the marked. Followed by "The FreeFly Clown Chronicle II and III" it was a major tool for introducing FreeFlying to many Skydivers worldwide and changed their Style and understanding of "Flying".
Olav produces and performs not only for Movie Productions within the Skydivng Community.
One expample of the outcome of his work is the fantastic FreeFly Part for the Willy Bogner Movie "White Magic".
Some further well known Projects were:
- White Magic (Producer of the Freefly Part for a Willy Bogner Movie Feature)
- Freefly Clown Chronicle I (co producer with Mike Vail)
- Freefly Clown Chronicle II and III (Mike Vail and Charles Bryan)
- Free-D Flying (Tony Suit)
- Freefly Millennium I and II (Speed Curve)
- Experience I
- The Clouds Edge (Producer)
- Olav (Pier Media)
- Cross Wind (Patrick Passe Wendy Smith)
- The Flyboyz Party Mix (Flyboyz)
- Worthless Eye Candy (Producer)
- Space Games 10 (Producer)
- Espace Boogie (Performer and Videographer) 2 times
... & various other productions..
Probalby the most artistic Skydivng Movie is "Crosswind" (by Patrick Passe). Olav showed as a performer an unbeaten aerobatic FreeFly Performance through a 10way "belly star" - check out the video!
For Further information please contact: email@example.com